see my comment on this issue.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-29
Can you find the decripted message and send us?

"you can put an System.out at the message Receiver and see the message"

I'll see if i can figure out exactly where to put the system.out but I
haven't done any axis coding so i'm not very familiar with axis in
general, i was just tasked to make things secure.  Hopefully the
message receiver class is obvious, if not, i'll post back asking  you
to be more specific if possible.

It looks a little bit strange, ... maybe it is an axis2 bug and not a rampart
bug. But please
take a look. I'm not so deep inside the axis stuff!

Is there a known workaround for this issue?  Our web service is
supposed to be going to a client with a very large contract soon and
they won't accept it if its not sending secure messages.  As mentioned
i'm not very familiar with what axis has to offer, if there is no
known workaround for this is there another technology/way to get axis
to send its info encrypted?

Thanks,

Jon.