Hi,

I've just updated my repository to use the newest axis2 snapshot which
fixed a few bugs that concerned me, but now the wsdl2code mojo doesn't
work anymore at all:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
'org.apache.axis2:axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin:SNAPSHOT:wsdl2
code': Unable to find the mojo
'org.apache.axis2:axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin:SNAPSHOT:wsdl2code' in
the plugin 'org.apa
che.axis2:axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin'
org/apache/axis2/wsdl/codegen/CodeGenerationException

this is the output I get when I try to run it.
Any ideas anyone??? (it did work before of course)

My thanks in advance, cheers,
Severin