Ted

FYI The latest Sandesha builds (and the upcoming 1.2 release) support
RM 1.0 without a separate listener. There has been a lot of work to
support this.

Paul

On 5/10/07, Ted Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Amila. I appreciate the input. I am using Dual channel since it
appeared to be required per this thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-sandesha-dev/200703.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Is this the case? I am using Sandesha2 1.1 with Axis2 1.1.1.

I have verified your points outlined below. Everything appears correct.

Martin - I will put together a reproducible test case and post ASAP.

Thanks for your assistance.
Ted