Amila,
   Thanks for the response. I tried with different paths but couldn't get
it working.

I have placed the TestKeyStore in conf/props folder and mentioned the below
paths.

org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=C:\jboss-
4.0.5.GA\server\default\conf\props\TestKeyStore
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=C:\\jboss-
4.0.5.GA\\server\\default\\conf\\props\\TestKeyStore
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=C:/jboss-
4.0.5.GA/server/default/conf/props/TestKeyStore
org.apache.ws.security.crypto
.merlin.file=%JBOSS_HOME%\\server\\default\\conf\\props\\TestKeyStore
org.apache.ws.security.crypto
.merlin.file=%JBOSS_HOME%/server/default/conf/props/TestKeyStore

Next I have placed the TestKeyStore in different directories
C:\jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\default\conf\props\TestKeyStore
C:\jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\default\TestKeyStore
C:\jboss-4.0.5.GA\bin\TestKeyStore

Tried with the below paths

org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=./TestKeyStore
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=/TestKeyStore

None of the above tests worked. I have the test.properties in C:\jboss-
4.0.5.GA\server\default\conf\props\test.properties.

Am I missing anything? Any help would be greatly apperciated.

Thanks,
Sridhar.