A hint. The generated ANT tasks that get created when you use XMLBeans
usually do everything necessary.

ADB is getting closer and closer to supporting as much Schema as is
feasible. One approach is to identify any schema issues that ADB has
with your WSDL and raise JIRAs - you might end up pretty close.

The other option is JAXB 2.0 Reference Implementation. That's also a
pretty good DB option.

Paul