Hi Michael,

      Your solution kind of worked partially, but deployment failed.  I
received the following exception.  Please let me know if you know the
solution. For this

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

      at org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.toOM(XMLUtils.java:555)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DescriptionBuilder.buildOM(DescriptionBuilde
r.java:93)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConfigB
uilder.java:76)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguration(D
eploymentEngine.java:640)

      at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.<init>(WarBasedAxis
Configurator.java:136)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServle
t.java:486)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:406)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.jav
a:1091)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:925)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.j
ava:3880)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4141
)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.ja
va:759)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)

      at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:804)

      at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:693)

      at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:472)

      at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1118)

      at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:31
0)

      at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSu
pport.java:119)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1020)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1012)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:450)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:680)

      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:536)

      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:275)

      at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No valid ObjectCreator
found.

      at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils$Pool.<init>(StAXUtils.java:44)

      at org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.<clinit>(StAXUtils.java:68)

      ... 33 more

Thanks

Raghu