Hi

the code for "HelloWorld.java" is shown below

"package org.HelloWorld;

public class HelloWorld {

   /*This echo metod is  going to be exposed as a web service
    */
   public String echo(String val){
       return val;
   }
}"

the services.xml file is also shown below

"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<service>
   <parameter name="HelloWorld" locked="false">
       HelloWorld
   </parameter>
   <operation name="echo">
       <messageReceiver class="
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" />
   </operation>
</service>"

i placed services.xml in META-INF file and followed the steps in the "
http://wso2.org/library/95"; tutorial for Axis2

Thanks
Anil