Looks like there's still another issue with this, Amila. When I split out the second schema from the WSDL into a separate file so that it would work with the Axis2 ADB distribution I saw the full unwrapping take place, as you said. But the generated stub has a problem in the start... methods, where the anonymous inner class used for the Callback tries casting the result object to the unwrapped type without calling the conversion method you use in the direct method call.

 - Dennis

Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
Thanks, Amila - I'll update the information on the page when the fixed code is available to users. I wish I'd tried this out before the 1.2 release, but I'd thought there was going to be another release candidate cycle and the final release caught me by surprise.

 - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Axis2 Training and Consulting

Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
thanks dennis, I fixed the issue.

So now the two issues you have pointed out
1. Response unwrapping
2. parameter names

have sorted out in ADB.

-Amila.