Dennis,

thank you for your reply, updating my Axis2 1.1.1 installation with
axis2-jibx-1.1.1c.jar helped a little - at least now I can see error
messages before the exception you probably are talking about (they are
not visible with the old axis2-jibx-1.1.1.jar however...). I am citing
them below. Hope that will make the situation more clear...
Thanks!

Pavel

=======
     [echo] Running WSDL2Java task
    [mkdir] Created dir:
C:\work\sie\workspace1\JibXAxis2\jibx2example1\client\gen
     [java] Retrieving schema at 'jibx2wsdl.xsd', relative to
'file:/C:/work/sie/workspace1/JibXAxis2/jibx2example1/gen/'.
     [java] Errors in generated binding:
     [java] Error: Attribute 'force-classes' not allowed on included
binding; on binding element at (line 2, col 173, in
BookServer1Binding.xml)
     [java] Error: Attribute 'add-constructors' not allowed on included
binding; on binding element at (line 2, col 173, in
BookServer1Binding.xml)
     [java] Error: Attribute 'force-classes' not allowed on included
binding; on binding element at (line 2, col 108, in
jibx2wsdlBinding.xml)
     [java] Error: Attribute 'add-constructors' not allowed on included
binding; on binding element at (line 2, col 108, in
jibx2wsdlBinding.xml)
     [java] Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: invalid jibx binding definition file
gen/binding.xml
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerati
onEngine.java:224)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
     [java] Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: invalid jibx binding
definition file gen/binding.xml
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.jibx.CodeGenerationUtility.engage(CodeGenerationUtility
.java:256)
     [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
     [java]     at
a:39)
     [java]     at
Impl.java:25)
     [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.JiBXExtension.engage(JiBXExtensi
on.java:74)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerati
onEngine.java:177)
     [java]     ... 2 more
=======