I am getting this error now executing the package command but i can't seem to find the problem.

[INFO] Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'mar'.
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository: org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingmar.

cheers
</jima>

sumedha rubasinghe wrote:
Yes. There is...
What you need to have in pom.xml is something similar to following...

           <plugin>
               <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
               <artifactId>axis2-mar-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <version>SNAPSHOT</version>
               <extensions>true</extensions>
                       <configuration>
                        <includeDependencies>false</includeDependencies>
                       <moduleXmlFile>module.xml</moduleXmlFile>
               </configuration>
              </plugin>

/sumedha

Jim Alateras wrote:
Is there a maven plugin for generated 'mar' archives? Can I just use the aar-plugin to do the job or maybe the assembly-plugin.

cheers
</jima>