Thanks Anne!

I just downloaded it and am "playing" now.

The WSDL2java tool generated ServiceServiceSoapStub.java,
ServiceServiceSoapCallbackHandler.java, and ServiceServiceSoap12Stub.java,
ServiceServiceSoap12CallbackHandler.java.

I just have to figure out how to use them now.  Hopefully the doc has an
example...

Doug