Hi!

In my case the WSDL is provided by the service provider which I'm not
allowed to make changes.

Does this also means that I should not use Axis?

On 5/6/07, stefan_dragnev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anne,

Thanks a lot for your help. Your explanations were really helpful.
I've already switched the style to rpc/literal and removed the encoding
attribute,
but before reading your message I have missed to remove the soap encoded
parts
from the types part of the WSDL file. Now I can successfully run wsdl2java
from Axis2
and generate skeleton and stubs.

Stefan