Client sockets are normally assigned an arbitrary port when they
connect, no? I've had good luck with tools like Ethereal in snooping
such things without having to instrument the application.

-----Original Message-----
From: Demetris G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 7:45 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple Qs

Glen - do you know how I can find out on which port the client stubs
attempt to
write to? What determines that? I am assuming the code generating tools
read some kind of a configuration before they can attach a port to write

out
to?  I am referring to the client side. Which outgoing port do the stubs

choose
to write on?

Thanks much