From: Doug Schaible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, 22 May, 2007 12:03:00 PM
Subject: Creating a Client

Good Evening,

I have created the attached stub file using wsdl2java.  I have been reviewing
the code that it created and I can not see how to actually use it.  Can someone
point me in the right direction?

I beleive that I need to create a "Login" object and then pass it to the
"Login" method, but Login does not have a constructor.  The only way that I can
to create a Login object is to call
ServiceServiceSoapStub.Login.Factory.parse(), but I can't see how to call
method with getting ServiceServiceSoapStub.Login(ServiceServiceSoapStub.Login)
instead.

Any help is greatly appericated.  The WSDL is here:
http://staging.brassring.com/SSOEnterprise/webservice/sso.asmx?WSDL

Thanks,

Doug

your free account today