Hi  Paul,
It took 2.3 minutes to transfer the file completely.

regards
Charitha

Paul Fremantle wrote:

Charitha

Just for interest, how long did it take to transfer 720Mb?

Paul

On 5/23/07, Charitha Kankanamge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Vikas,
I just transferred 720MB file using MTOM sample in axis2-1.2
distribution. I enabled attachement caching in axis2.xml and increased
the time out
(serviceStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(10000000);)
in the sample
client(..\axis2-1.2\samples\mtom\src\sample\mtom\client.java)  Can you
please check with Axis2-1.2?

regards
Charitha