There is a known bug with MTOM attachments in Axis 1.1.1, fixed in Axis 1.2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jochen Zink [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:19 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: MTOM error "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"

Hi Vikas,

okay, I tryed a example with a attachment larger than 50mb. ... I got the
same error. I'm sure that I have enabled FileCaching in the same way as you
did (configured in axis2.xml). I'm pretty sure that this worked for month
ago. The only thing I have changed is to copy newer versions of the axiom
libs. Currently I use axis2 1.1.1 with axiom 1.2.4.

I tryed the same szenarop with axis2 1.1.1 and axiom 1.2.2 and it does not
work too. I'm not sure what is going wrong...

my axis2.xml (server):
<parameter name="enableMTOM" locked="false">true</parameter>
    <parameter name="enableSwA" locked="false">false</parameter>
 <parameter name="cacheAttachments" locked="false">true</parameter>
    <parameter name="attachmentDIR" locked="false">D:\\cache</parameter>
    <parameter name="sizeThreshold" locked="false">3000</parameter>

my services.xml has no parameter which deals with attachments..

Is there any bug known?

Thanks

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio
> n.java:271)
>      [java]     at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOpera