Hi!

I'm writing a handler for Axis2 that uses another framework for inspecting SOAP envelopes. This framework uses the org.w3c.dom.* interfaces and I have used the SAAJUtil in the Axis2 handler to get a org.w3c.dom.Document object.

Document doc = SAAJUtil.getDocumentFromSOAPEnvelope(envelope);

However, when I go through the elements I need to get the text content from an element. Using element.getTextContent() throws me a java.lang.UnsupportedOperation and using element.getNodeValue() gives me null. How can i get the textual value from an element?

--
Henning Jensen