  From: keith chapman
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 3:19 PM
  Subject: Re: Rest APIs

  Axis 1.2 got rid of having a separate servlet for REST. Now both REST and
SOAP are handled by the same servlet (If needed REST can be dissabled). In
1.1.1 axis2/rest calls the REST servlet while axis2/services calls the main
servlet. This is the reason for the change.

  Thanks,
  Keith.

  On 5/25/07, Ognjen Blagojevic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    > Can anybody help me to enable rest APIs in my webservices with Axis2?

    What seems to be the problem? Rest is already enabled. In axis2 1.1.1,
    you could test it at

       http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/rest/Version/getVersion

    and in 1.2, it is

       http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/services/Version/getVersion