See http://blogs.cocoondev.org/dims/archives/004668.html

________________________________

From: Jaya Pattaswamy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 10:11 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: raw XML from apache axis

Hi,

Can any one tell me on how to capture the request and response XMLs
Using Apache Axis without Using TCPMon or SOAP Monitor?

I want to store these request and response in a Database.

Thanks and Regards,

Jaya

SunCom is the wireless company that's committed to doing things
differently.

Things we want you to know.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the
attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.