See http://wso2.org/blog/dims/1572

-- dims

On 5/28/07, Luis Mariano Luporini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi:

    I'm using Tomcat 6 on port 8080 with Axis 1.2.

    My server is a LAN with one NIC and just one private IP address.
Let's say: 192.168.10.10/24.

    I using a firewall conected to the Internat which has a public IP
address: Let's say: 200.0.0.1/24.

    When a client connects to my services "Autogenerated WSDL" they get
all http locations (soap:address) refering to my internal IP address,
that is 'http://192.168.10.10:8080/services/xxxx?wsdl'

    I need a way to instruct Axis to put my public IP address when the
'Auto Generated WSDL' is served.

    I read previously the same situation in this thread:
http://marc.info/?t=117951431900006&r=1&w=2 but it doesn't come to a close.

    I tried enabling and changing the hostname parameter in axis2.xml
inside tag <transportReceiver name="http"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer">, but this did
not change any behaviour in my 'Autogenerated WSDL'. I think this is
because I'm not using SimpleAxisServer, just Axis2 on Tomcat as told above.

    I having a hard time trying to get more info on the net about it.

    If anyone can help, this will be much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Luis