Hi all,

I have two question on the Axis2 client-side API:

I know that there are quite simple convenience methods for adding SOAP header fields when using the client-side API (like ServiceClient.addStringHeader(...) ), but is it also possible to get a map or so of the headers that the /response/ SOAP message contained?

A related question: is it possible with Axis2 to directly set or retrieve the HTTP header fields (of course only senseful in a HTTP binding) besides what you can specify in org.apache.axis2.client.Options? For instance is it possible to insert a header "foo: bar" in all my WS invocations? And again: is it possible to retrieve the HTTP headers of the HTTP response in the Axis2 client (to get, for instance, the "Server" value...).

Thank you in advance,
philipp