Hi,

            My webservice is deployed as part of the war file
webservices.war, hence my webservice URL would be
http://localhost/webservices/services/MyService
<http://localhost/webservices/services/MyService>

            I want to remove the /services in the webservices URL & want
to access it as http://localhost/webservices/MyService

            I've tried changing the servlet-mapping in web.xml as
follows

        From

    <servlet-mapping>

        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>

        <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>

    </servlet-mapping>

    <servlet-mapping>

        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>

        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

    </servlet-mapping>

            I've deployed my application after this change and I was
able to access the wsdl using
http://localhost/webservices/MyService?wsdl without /services, but the
soap:address location in the wsdl was still pointing to
http://localhost/webservices/services/MyService

            And when I access my service from a client like this

            MyServiceStub stub = new
MyServiceStub("http://localhost/webservices/MyService";);

            I'm getting an error saying that this endpoint
(http://loaclhost/webservices/MyService) doesn't exist, but when I added
/services to the URL it worked fine.

            Where & How do I change the URL so that it works without
adding the /services to the URL?

Thanks

Raghu