Hi Snehil,

Please try the proposed Rampart-1.2 artifacts available here :

http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/rampart/1_2/

Thanks,
Ruchith

On 5/30/07, snehil Brajpuriya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
Referring to issue -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-wss4j-dev/200705.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Should I still be getting same error if I take and build latest Rampart
source.
I did same and still getting error while trying to run that client of
Sample02 that comes with Ramprt (sending username token).
Error is -
client.run:
     [java] May 30, 2007 6:01:22 PM
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine
 prepareRepository
     [java] INFO: No services directory was found under
C:\axis2\samples\sample0
 2\axis-repo.
     [java] May 30, 2007 6:01:34 PM
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer d
eploy
     [java] INFO: Deploying module: rampart-1.99
     [java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext.isEngaged
(Ljavax/xml/namespace/QName;)Z
     [java]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava
Its very critical for me to be able to complete use Rampart with axis2 1.2 .
Any help here is immensly appreciated.

Thanks
Snehil

--