As Anne has told normally XSD2java is not in use.
but if you want to experiment with ADB generated code you can
use something as follows

sh axis2.sh org.apache.axis2.schema.XSD2Java <path to xsd file> <path to
output folder>

eg.

sh axis2.sh org.apache.axis2.schema.XSD2Java /home/amila/sample1/sample1.xsd
/home/amila/sample1/src/

Here you have to get the latest Axis1.2 distribution or a SNAPSHOT . Then
unzip it and set the
AXIS2_HOME envirionment variable correctly. then go to the bin directory
where you can find axis2.sh file.
this file can be used to excecute any main class within axis2 distribution
since it set the class path correctly.