From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 4:51 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Engaging Modules not in Repositories

Ouch. This is really tricky. I'm fresh out of ideas. I assume you do have a
string with the path of the module at least?

Paul

On 6/5/07, Zachary Marshall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Thanks for your response. I'd love to simply drop the mar in the same
directory as the axis2 jars, however, I don't have control over where the mar gets
installed (I can't make it be installed in the same directory as the axis2-*.jar
files) for a couple of reasons.

> Any other ideas?
> Thanks!
> -Zach

directory as the axis2-*.jar files, so if you put it in that folder it should work.

> Paul
>
> On 6/5/07, Zachary Marshall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Is there a way to engage a module (specifically addressing) client side
that is neither in the axis2 repository and which is not specified on the classpath?
I have limiting development conditions that prohibit me from controlling where the
mar files end up on the client's machine. This is strictly a client operation, so
there won't be a repository to load the mar from, but the mar will distributed in a
subfolder of the folder that contains the axis2 jars. Furthermore, I can't modify the
classpath of the program that invokes my code, so I can't add the mar to the
classpath.