Anil

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/mtom-guide.html

Can you explain whether you are using the ServiceClient or a generated
stub. That would help us explain.

Paul

On 6/8/07, Anil Chukkapalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

 How can an MTOM client send data to an MTOM server, is there a tutorial
that explains how to do this. I can send a data from an MTOM server to an
MTOM client but i am not able to figure out how to do it the other way
around, do we need to send an OMElement as an argument and does axis2
understands this to be an attachment? If you are unable to answer this
question can you please point me to a tutorial or another question.

Thank you
Anil

--
Paul Fremantle