From: Dennis Sosnoski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 8:19 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Collapsing Whitespace with Axis2

Hi John,

This is really a JiBX issue, and you might want to enter it in the Jira
(http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10410) so I don't

forget to deal with it. For schema compatibility, JiBX should really
support trimming whitespace from text values being converted to the
various built in types. I'll have to think about how best to implement
that handling.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java