Hi Martin,

thanks a lot for your reply.

The error I am getting was expected :-)
I requested a non existing document from the Content Manager, thats what the
exception is about.

What I am trying to achive is that the client is notified of the error. Since
my server code throws exceptions this is the preferred way.

But whenever an exception is thrown AXIS2 returns a HTTP 400. In order for the
exception to be correctly processed in the axis2 client it should be a HTTP 500
as shown by the faulthandler example.

Any other ideas what might be wrong?

P.S.: I am using Helper classes (wsdl2java -Eh option)

        Falko-Germar Schwarz (IBM)
        HIS16ES

        im Auftrage der
        HVB Information Services GmbH
        Am Tucherpark 12
        D-80538 München

        phone             +49 89 378-22001
        mobil               +49 0170 79 37 26 1
        postal address Am Tucherpark 12, D-80538 München

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.hvbis.com/
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ibm.com/

        HVB Information Services GmbH Member of UniCredit Group, Am Tucherpark
12, 80538 München
        Management: Gabriele Ruf, Klaus Rausch
        Chairman Supervisory Board: Matthias Sohler
        Legal form: GmbH, Registered Office: Munich, Register Court: Local
Court Munich HR B 93804, Tax Number 143/102/30511
        Important Note: This e-mail is only intended for the person or
company/organisation named as recipient. It may contain trade secrets or
undisclosed and confidential information or information otherwise protected by
work-product immunity or other legal regulations. If you have received this
email by mistake, we kindly ask you not to copy this message or use it for any
purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please inform us
immediately and delete the original document. In addition, please let us know
if you or your company object to receiving e-mails for messages of this kind.