Hi all,

I'm working on interoperability and I have some problems.
I have a 1.4 axis server and; on the web services of this server, I would like to contact a 1.2 axis server.

I have tried without success, I have the error 'java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: DOCUMENT" due to incompatibility errors.
Is exist a solution ?

I tried to use a different classloader without success too? Is it possible to use unload the current version on the classloader and reload the 1.2 version ?

Thanks a lot for your help
Nicolas