i try this:
org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPHeader header =
org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext

.getCurrentMessageContext().getEnvelope().getHeader();

but i got this error:-
"the getCurrentMessageContext() id undefined for MessageContext"

all the static function in MessageContext is not able to access. Do you have
any idea? :(