Looking for Help :-(

On 6/13/07, Manoj KG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for your tips.
I generated my stub classes using wsdl2java in command prompt. Now I am
getting a different exception. Can you guide me how to solve this?

INFO: Discarding unexpected response: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected
EOF in prolog
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]; nested exception is:
 org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException:
Unexpected EOF in prolog
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]
 at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(
TransportUtils.java :126)
 at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(
TransportUtils.java:67)
 at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(
OutInAxisOperation.java:252)
 at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute (
OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
 at
com.monsanto.teamtrack.w3.gsoap.ttwebservices_wsdl.TtwebservicesStub.CheckVersion
(TtwebservicesStub.java:512)
 at Test.main(Test.java:20)

I don't whether this is of any significanse. But the XML of the
SoapEnvelope was
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soapenv:Header
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/%22%3E%3Csoapenv:Header>/>
<soapenv:Body><ns1:CheckVersion
xmlns:ns1="urn:ttwebservices"><ns1:version>TTWebServices-1-0</ns1:version></ns1:CheckVersion></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

Thanks in advance
-Manoj