Hey there!

After getting myself some good literature about Axis2 and having some ideas
in mind, i started to code. I tried to implement my first services. But
something doesnt work, and i ran pretty much out of ideas.

I have axis2-1.2 saved @ C:\axis2-1.2\ so my environment varibale AXIS2_HOME
ist set to this location. I have tried to set up the SampleService, which is
introduced @the apache site. I copied the code of SampleService.java and the
services.xml, so there are no possible typos. This is my project-tree:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1439/560665214_e05287894e_o.jpg
I create the aar by jar cvf SampleService.aar ./*. The SampleService.aar has
a size of 151kb and contains all files of the directory.

I use the Web Administration application to upload the generated service
archive, but i get an error:
Error: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing
Operations Modules with an error of The following error occurred during
schema generation: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class Not found :
org.apache.axis2.axis2userguide.SampleService at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:147)
at ... /* Much mor in between these errors. */ 38 more Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class Not found :
org.apache.axis2.axis2userguide.SampleService at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentClassLoader.findClass(DeploymentClassLoader.java:84)
... 46 more