Does Wireshark can show soap body as here on the picture
http://bp0.blogger.com/_aEfX-L_3RIQ/RcwbginwePI/AAAAAAAAAAs/X42ssmlnP5s/s1600-h/httplook_screen.JPG
?
I have noticed many snifers, if it will be useful for you look at
http://zavizionov.blogspot.com/2007/02/http-sniffers.html

Regards,
Alexey

On 6/21/07, Thomas Jaehnig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No. I didn't know HTTPLook before.

I use Wireshark for many things. Not only for watching HTTP sessions.
It's very adjustable using filters. And it runs on many plattforms :D

Maybe, HTTPLook is better for analyzing HTTP sessions. I will give it a
try.

Thomas