  From: Jorge Fernandez
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:40 PM
  Subject: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

  Hi again,

  I was trying to get some information on this problem but I couldn't know what
is happening so I'm trying again.

  Does anybody know anything about how can I fix this???

  Thanks a lot,

  Jorge Fernández

  Jorge Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
    Hi all,

    I'm having problems only when throwing exceptions. I'm getting "bad
request". This problem appeared since I moved to axis2 1.2, using it with
Tomcat. If I use axis as standalone server there's no problem.

    The messages are apparently the same except for some minimal changes in the
order of HTTP header, the prefix for the description element namespace and that
the final character after envelope in one case appears in the following line.
This are the messages:

    The correct one with standalone axis:

    HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server error