Hi all, I am newbie at Axis2 and having some issue here

Now Im trying to generate skeleton files using WSDL2Java out of my wsdl
file. My wsdl file has currently 3 ports. If I just go thru the WSDL2Java
with the wsdl file it only generates skeleton file which has only one port.
This is something intended by the Axis2 developer team as far as I know. So
for the solution of that I can use "-pn" option which port I will chose. But
it doesn't work for me.

When I generate the skeleton file I use "java
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -uri my_service.wsdl -p myservice -d adb -s
-wv 1.2 -ss -sd -pn urn:my_service:I_Port". But this gives me skeleton file
which contains only methods defined under "S_Port". The S_Port is the
default port generated when I don't use "-pn" option. It seems like "-pn"
doesn't work. Can anyone address me how to solve this issue?

The following is the my_service.wsdl file I have.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
   xmlns:api_binding="urn:api_binding"
   xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
   targetNamespace="urn:my_service">

   <import namespace="urn:api_binding"
       location="api_binding.wsdl" />

   <service name="My_Service">

       <port name="I_Port" binding="api_binding:I_SoapBinding">
           <soap:address location="
http://localhost/axis2/services/urn:api:i"; />
       </port>

       <port name="S_Port" binding="api_binding:S_SoapBinding">
           <soap:address location="
http://localhost/axis2/services/urn:api:s"; />
       </port>

       <port name="P_Port" binding="api_binding:P_SoapBinding">
           <soap:address location="
http://localhost/axis2/services/urn:api:p"; />
       </port>

   </service>