Hi all,
is it possible that no one working with Axis for a while now knows what terminates the SOAP message coming from the server engine ?? Anyone ? I will appreciate it. Nothing shows up in the tcpmon or any other tool I used however the SAX parser see the complete SOAP envelope as shown below but yet it block waiting for something else. What is this extra data that it is expecting ? I am sifting through the Axis/SAX
classes but it takes a long time to chase this.

Thanks much

Demetris G wrote:

Jeff -- I traced the SAX and Xerces routines to find out what they are doing but it gets a bit hectic to figure them out. I know the client reads back the headers I send it and all of the SOAP message below (if for example I mispell the last tag of the SOAP message then SAX is complaining which means it does parse it till them). But the parser is stuck on SocketInputStream.read() as if it is expecting more after the last tag of the
SOAP message - I tried CR / LF but that does not do it.

Any suggestions ??

                      "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>"
"<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\"; " "xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\"; " "xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\";>"
                             "<soapenv:Body>"
"<ns1:getBundlesResponse soapenv:encodingStyle=\"" "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\"; " "xmlns:ns1=\"http://soapobject.bundle.org\";>" "<getBundlesReturn soapenc:arrayType=\"xsd:long[24]\" xsi:type=\"soapenc:Array\" " "xmlns:soapenc=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\";>" "<getBundlesReturn href=\"#id23\"/>"
                                 "</getBundlesReturn>"
                                 "</ns1:getBundlesResponse>"
"<multiRef id=\"id23\" soapenc:root=\"0\" " "soapenv:encodingStyle=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\"; " "xsi:type=\"xsd:long\" xmlns:soapenc=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\";>"
                                     "3"
                                     "</multiRef>"
                             "</soapenv:Body>"
                         "</soapenv:Envelope>";