From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 6:51 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must
contain the local name, Envelope

Looks similar to this one -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2352

Can you please zip up your sample and upload it too?

thanks,
dims

On 6/22/07, Raghu Upadhyayula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

>             When I deploy my webservices on my localhost (desktop) and
test
> it using a java client, it is working fine.
>

>             But when the same webservices project is built & deployed
on our
> development server and tested using java client, I'm getting the below
> exception.
>

> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name,
> Envelope
>
> First Element must contain the local name, Envelope
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must contain the local name,
> Envelope
>
>         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:81)

>         at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:356)

>         at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:294)

>         at

com.rsys.ws.client.ResponsysWSServiceStub.login(ResponsysWSServiceStub.j
ava:276)

>         at
> com.rsys.ws.samples.TestRILoginCmd.execute(TestRILoginCmd.java:29)
>
>         at
> com.rsys.ws.samples.TestRILoginCmd.execute(TestRILoginCmd.java:16)
>
>         at

com.rsys.ws.samples.TestResponsysWSClient.main(TestResponsysWSClient.jav
a:40)

> Caused by: org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPProcessingException:
> First Element must contain the local name, Envelope
>
>         at

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.constructNode(St
AXSOAPModelBuilder.java:221)

>         at

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.createOMElement(
StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:179)

>         at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:1
35)

>         at

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.getSOAPEnvelope(
StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:163)

>         at

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(StAXSOAPM
odelBuilder.java:111)

>         at

org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil.getSOAPBuilder(BuilderUtil.java:474
)

>         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:142)

>         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:77)