From: Chad DeBauch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 7:42 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Classpath Problem

You should keep the third party jars with the aar file and tackle the
problem from that angle.  The jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory will be
loaded first so you may have conflicts with the jars that you have in your
aar or in the jars that Tomcat loads.  That is why you may be getting the
class not found exception.

Chad