I have been struggling with this issue for the last several days and I
believe it is the Axis2 class loader issue

Basically I am developing a system can act as both Web Services client
and server. To use it as a Web Services client, I have to put my
application jar file and all dependent Axis2 jar files under common/lib.
To host my Web Services, I have a war file with my Web Services
configuration and classes in it.

My issue is, if I don't put any Axis2 jar files in the war file
(WEB-INF/lib), I am getting the following exception,

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No valid ObjectCreator found.

        at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils$Pool.<init>(StAXUtils.java:44)

        at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.<clinit>(StAXUtils.java:68)

        at org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.toOM(XMLUtils.java:555)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DescriptionBuilder.buildOM(DescriptionBui

Then if I put those Axis2 jar files back in the war file, I don't have
any problem deploying it, but I got the following exception when
invoking the Web Services,

ERROR AxisServlet - java.lang.LinkageError: Class
javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamRead

er violates loader constraints

Thanks

John