which bug? have tried the nightly yet? please upload your wsdl/xsd if
this is still a problem

thx,
dims

On 7/2/07, Jess Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The current Axis2 version still hasn't fixed this issue. This is not a
problem in Axis1.4 version. There's a bug re-opened to address this problem
in Axis2. I don't know when or if it will ever get fixed --- hopefully yes
???

Patrick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

First and foremost, I would like to take my hats off to Axis2 community.
You all have definately raised the standards for SOAP Engines, Web Services
and SOA in general.  I would like to help out but don't know how.  Please
send me some information on how I could get involved.

Secondly, I have a few questions.

1.  How does Axis2 generate the ?wsdl for multiple services in a SINGLE WSDL
file
2.  Is there a one to one mapping of the service name in the service.xml
file when there is a wsdl file in the META-INF folder
3.  What is the connection of the service.xml and the *.wsdl file located in
the META-INF folderHow does Axis2 1.2 handle Multiple Services in a SINGLE
WSDL file. i.e. if the wsdl looks something like the wsdl below.  The
behavior that I am seeing is that when you ask for the wsdl via (?wsdl) the
SOAP engine will correctly generate the wsdl for one service but NOT the
other.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions name="Stock"

<service name="MyService1">
     <documentation>Service Example</documentation>
     <port name="MyPort1" binding="tns:MyPortBinding1">
        <soap:address location=
http://localhost:8080/services/MyService1/>
    </port>
</service>

<service name="MyService2">
     <documentation>Service Example</documentation>
     <port name="MyPort2" binding="tns:MyPortBinding2">
        <soap:address location=
http://localhost:8080/services/MyService2/>
    </port>
</service>

</definitions>

And my service.xml file would look something like this

<serviceGroup>
  <service name="MyService1">
    <description>
      Example of Multiple Services within one wsdl
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass">
       example.multiple.services.test.MyServcice1
    </parameter>
    <messageReceivers>
      <messageReceiver mep="
http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out "

class="example.multiple.receivers.MyCustomMessageReceiver
"/>
    </messageReceivers>
  </service>
  <service name="MyService2">
    <description>
      Example of Multiple Services within one wsdl
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass">
       example.multiple.services.test.MyServcice2
    </parameter>
    <messageReceivers>
      <messageReceiver
mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out "

class="example.multiple.receivers.MyCustomMessageReceiver
"/>
    </messageReceivers>
   </service>
</serviceGroup>
By the way, I am using the original wsdl file in the META-INF folder.  all
of the corresponding schemas and source class files are in the correct
location.

-Patrick

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?