From: Willard
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: HTTP Status 500 from http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2-web/

Hi Martin,

Sorry for my confusion but jetspeed appears to be a portal  ... I am trying to use Axis / WebService with Tomcat 6.   Can you clarify for me?  I apologize for being such a newbie ...  Alos, jetspeed says it is compatible with

  • Tomcat 5.0.x
  • Tomcat 5.5.x
but I have Tomcat6

Best,

Jon

Martin Gainty wrote:
Good Evening Willard

please verify your jsp-api.jar is fairly recent (I was able to d/l from jetspeed2.1 site)

04/14/2006  02:09 PM            50,501 jsp-api.jar

If you can attach the WSDL I'll try to re-produce that error here...

HTH
M--
addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please notify
message without making a copy.  Thank you.
I have tomcat 6.0.1.3 and I do not have a common/lib, just a /lib under tomcat.  I added my C:\Tomcat6\lib\jsp-api.jar to my classpath, rebooted, verified and it still does not work.  Do you know if tomcat6.0 uses the Windows env var for CLASSPATH?  I rebooted because tomcat is running as a service and I know that there are issues with SCM picking up env changes.

Any other ideas?

Best,

Jon

Martin Gainty wrote: