I sounds like the .NET endpoint is sending the message using the TCP
transport. Tell the .NET folks to use their SOAP/HTTP binding instead.

Anne

On 6/26/07, Michael Nishizawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I seem to be having some trouble with an incoming request from a .NET
server.  I get the following error "
org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.TCPServer - Unable to generate EPR for the
transport tcp"

I am not using a TCP transport reciever, but there has never been a
problem recieving messages until recently.

The local environment is a java web service, the remote client is .NET.  I
have a test client which allows me to hit the url successfully.  The raw
messages are identical, the only difference is that they are using .NET and
I am using java.  Anyone have an idea on this?