Anne, Jeff,

The problem is the "https://"; the normal URL connection expects the
cert to be in the local jks store AFAICT.

thanks,
dims

On 7/2/07, Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jeff,

This URL:
https://uat-atc.regents.ohio.gov/ccx/OrgInfo/CoreMain_v1.0.0.xsd?wsdl
does indeed point to the XSD in question. This problem looks to me to be
caused by WSDL2Java's inability to reference a remote XSD. Keith should do
as Haneef recommends and download the XSD and store it locally, and change
the schemaLocation attribute in the WSDL to point to the new location.

Also, the "urn:org:pesc:core:Coremain:v1.0.0" namespace is not badly formed.
A namespace must be a valid URI (not any unique string), but it doesn't have
to start with "http://";. In this case, it's a URN rather than a URL, which
is quite appropriate for a namespace URI. See the Wikipedia definition of
Uniform Resource Identifier [1] for a layman's definition, or see RFC 3986
[2] for the formal specification.

[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Resource_Identifier
[2] http://gbiv.com/protocols/uri/rfc/rfc3986.html

Anne

On 6/26/07, Walker, Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This line looks odd to me also:
> <xsd:import namespace="urn:org:pesc:core:CoreMain:v1.0.0"
schemaLocation="OrgInfo/CoreMain_v1.0.0.xsd?wsdl"/>

> Here is a definition of how import works in XML Schema:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/ section 5.4. So, the
?wsdl at the end of the schemaLocation string looks weird.

> I did in fact download that wsdl file, and got the same error in Axis 1.3
as you did.
> I do believe the web service development team is wrong at this point.

> I also think the namespace "urn:org:pesc:core:Coremain:v1.0.0" is badly
formatted. They usually start with "http://";, but I did read somewhere they
can be any unique string. Perhaps on this point, they are right.