*From:* Lahiru Sandakith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* 03 July 2007 10:03
*To:* axis-user@ws.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Eclipse Europa and XML bindings

Hi Desmond,

For the initial release, it was agreed that we will go ahead with the
default Axis2 data binding (i.e ADB).
Its a feature improvement to the 'jst.ws' component under Eclipse WTP.
AFAIK it will be handled in next release.

Thanks

Lahiru.

On 7/3/07, Desmond Whewell (CV/ETL) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have downloaded the new Europa release for Eclipse to make use of the
> improved support for Axis2. However, when setting the Axis preferences
> for the data binding, the only option is 'ADB'. Does anyone know what I
> have to do to enable support for xmlbeans?
>
> Cheers, Des

Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F