From: Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 10:32 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: A weird problem.

        Hi,

        I have same client code, on one machine I can communicate with
the server, but the other machine can not communicate with the server.
Here is error message:

        A header representing a Message Addressing Property is not valid
and the message cannot be processed.

        Any idea? It's urgent. Thanks in advance.

        Hailong Wang

        National Database for Autism Research(NDAR)

        NIH/CIT/DECA (MOM CONTRACTOR)

        9000 Rockville Pike, Bld 12A/Room 2027

        Bethesda, MD 20892

        Phone:  301-402-3045