The generated stubs should do it automatically.

On 7/3/07, Alex Craddock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have just created my stubs using the WSDL"Java (didnt no it existed,
thanks for mentioning it saves me a lot of time) and yes the WSDL does
specify as elementFormDefault="qualified"

How would I make it so that all my bean elements are qualified correctly
to use with the service?

Alex.

xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";