Hi,

For quite a long time I've been trying to configure a client that is invoking
some operations to encrypt just some of the messages.  I have read in this page
that the rampart 1.0 configuration style could be use even though is marked as
deprecated.

http://ruchith.blogspot.com/2007/06/apache-rampart-12-released.html

So I tried to do it and I'm getting the following exception:

rg.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Configureation error
    at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processMessage(WSDoAllSender.java:94)
    at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler.invoke(WSDoAllHandler.java:72)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:383)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:203)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:433)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:330)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
    at
client.Medici_LinkSOAP12PortStub.validateSystem(Medici_LinkSOAP12PortStub.java:747)Validating
 system ch4_001mu...

    at client.ClientUtilities.validateSystemTest(ClientUtilities.java:73)
    at client.Client.main(Client.java:33)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Configureation error
    at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processBasic(WSDoAllSender.java:151)
    at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processMessage(WSDoAllSender.java:88)
    ... 9 more
org.apache.rampart.handler.config.InflowConfiguration cannot be cast to
org.apache.axis2.description.Parameter
    at
org.apache.rampart.util.HandlerParameterDecoder.processParameters(HandlerParameterDecoder.java:63)
    at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processBasic(WSDoAllSender.java:149)
    ... 10 more

I'm doing this:

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(WSSHandlerConstants.OUTFLOW_SECURITY,
 ClientUtilities.getOutflowConfiguration());

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(WSSHandlerConstants.INFLOW_SECURITY,
 ClientUtilities.getInflowConfiguration());

    public static OutflowConfiguration getOutflowConfiguration(){
        OutflowConfiguration ofc = new OutflowConfiguration();
        ofc.setActionItems("Timestamp Signature Encrypt");
         ofc.setUser("client1");
        ofc.setPasswordCallbackClass("client.PWCBHandler");
        ofc.setSignaturePropFile("client1.properties");
        ofc.setSignatureKeyIdentifier(WSSHandlerConstants.BST_DIRECT_REFERENCE);

//ofc.setEncryptionKeyIdentifier(WSSHandlerConstants.SKI_KEY_IDENTIFIER);
        ofc.setEncryptionUser("service");
        ofc.getProperty();
        return ofc;
    }

    public static InflowConfiguration getInflowConfiguration(){
        InflowConfiguration ifc = new InflowConfiguration();
        ifc.setActionItems("Timestamp Signature Encrypt");
         ifc.setPasswordCallbackClass("client.PWCBHandler");
        ifc.setSignaturePropFile("client1.properties");
        ifc.getProperty();
        return ifc;
    }

Can anybody tell me what's the problem??? or tell me another way to configure
the client to encrypt certain messages???

Thanks a lot,

Jorge Fernández

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com