On 7/3/07, Alejandro Calbazana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For what its worth, it looks like the latest snapshots do not generate
faults properly.  While generating my own wsdl that contains fault
types, I noticed that the types names were named differently that what I
am used to.  I then checked the samples... The faulthandling sample
breaks as fault types are generated with the name of the message rather
than the fault name + "Exception".  Not sure why this is happening as
the code gen template looks good.

yes, this has changed from Axis2 1.2 to SNAPSHOT
One reason is to avoid Exception suffix since most of the exception messages
have Exception suffix onit.
Other one is to generate the same exception name if someone generates the
wsdl with java2WSDL and regenerate the java code with wsdl2java.

But anyway this is something that people can talk for both side.

Anyway we must put this chage to the Rease Note to avoid any confusion.

Amila.

Regression?  Or is something changing with respect to generating fault
types names?

Thanks,

Alejandro