Hi Amila,

  Thanks a lot. I have modified my wsdl file to following the standard
specification, by modifying to:

  <wsdlsoap:body parts="create" use="literal" />

  Thanks again.

  Kelvin

Amila Suriarachchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  On 7/2/07, Kelvin Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    I am really looking
forwards to fixing this one:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2346?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

  Second part of two-part message is ignored by WSDL2Java

  because in my project doing now, there is a this scenario:

   <wsdl:message name="createRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="header" element="abc:header"/>
  <wsdl:part name="create" element="abcthis:createRequest" />
 </wsdl:message>

  It prevent me from using wsdl2c tool.

see my comment on this,
this wsdl is not valid according to the  WS basic profile.
see
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.0-2004-04-16.html#refinement16574232
 R2210

if you use document literal binding you can not have more than one part unless
you delare one
in soap boady.

    Ruchith Fernando <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Yes .... we will be releasing Rampart along with Axis2 as soon as 1.3 goes
out!

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org