While this issue is not fixed, Is there a way I can engage the rampart module
per operation, so I can desactivate it for those operations having problems???
I tried in the services.xml but it's not possible.

Thanks,

Jorge Fernández

Jorge Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-53 created

Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: Jorge,

Please log a new bug with your test case.

thanks,
dims